Oftentimes when thinking of updating your bathroom you expect the update to cost thousands, however, there are a few simple ways you can update your bathrooms even when on a budget. While for some, bathroom renovations can be quite costly and include a new vanity, new flooring, custom tile work, and a laundry list of other items and upgrades, luckily you can still give the space a new look without the more traditional upgrades in a renovation or home improvement project.
- Shower Curtain – A shower curtain is often the first thing you’ll see when walking into a bathroom, and thus, it should be a great design element. Whether you prefer a crisp clean linen, nautical designs, colorful patterns, etc. a new shower curtain is the single easiest way to complete an update and add some design on a budget.
- Shower Curtain Rings – Much like your shower curtain, the style of rings you use to hold your shower curtain to the rod can either add a great design element or lower the visual appearance of your bathroom. From coordinating colors, to mixed metals, etc. the rings are a great way to boost your bathrooms décor.
- Bathmat – Your floorins says a lot about your space, and luckily bath mats are a cheap way to boost your décor and allow your flooring to look new without a costly floor replacement. From woven mats to plush mats, foam mats, and more, your options are near limitless.
- Hand Towels & Washcloths – Coordinating colors, from the shower curtain and bathmat, to towels and washcloths, is a great way to tie your style and décor together. Grab a few towels, hand towels, and wash cloths that match your shower curtain, or add a great pop of coordinating colors and accents.
- Soap Pump – Soap pumps are a great way to add style and design to the counters without high spending. Additionally, this is a great way to add decor to your counters without them looking cluttered or over decorated.
- New Photos & Frames – An easy way to spruce up the walls is with new photos and artwork. Instead of purchasing an expensive new photo and frame, simply find a free printable option, print it out and find a great cheap frame from the goodwill to hold the new piece.
If you’re hoping to update your bathroom, whether with a small home improvement project or a large renovation or remodel, please feel free to contact our office at any time and one of our design experts would be more than happy to assist you.
More Information on Bathroom Remodels:
- How long does a remodel take?
- 4 Tile Trends for 2021
- What are the Steps to Remodeling?
- Difference between a renovation and a remodel
- Top Bathroom Trends for 2021
- How Much Does Adding a New Bathroom Cost?
- Top Questions for Your Remodeling Contractor
- 5 Ways to Cut Costs when Remodeling
- Is Japandi the new Design Style?
- How to Give Your Cabinets a Facelift